We believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 6 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those books that are sold on Special Offers festivals etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you feel that the book received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the book. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- All valid refunds are in the form exchange of book with in the grace period from the delivery of your order.
- If any of the book or order is not available, customer payments (only online payments) will be refunded with 100% of their payment into the same account by which they have paid.
- Defective products
- a) If the Customer purchases a defective book from Devullu.com, the Customer must return the bookus within 1 to 2 days of receiving the book, with a copy of the delivery slip of your order and a brief letter which includes the Customer’s details and identifies the defect in the book.
b) If the product is defective, Devullu.com will in its discretion, either:
(i) replace the book; or
(ii) provide a refund of the price of the defective book to the Customer.
c) Devullu.com will not accept any liability for any defective books which the Customer does not return in accordance with clause.